Quick Word Search Launch!
Quick Word Search has just launched!
This is a word search game. I wanted to make a quick game I could knock out in a day or two. There are 36 replayable word searches that are timed (although this is hidden it can be turned on in the settings). It is a casual game, and there is an Android and Windows version. The game doesn't take too long to play, and you could beat it in under a few hours. Future additions to this game (if wanted) would be more puzzles, random puzzles, and generate a word search from your own list of words.
As always feedback is welcome! Tell me what you like or don't like about the game so I can make it better, and build better games in the future!
For my next project I will probably release another small game or finish a "Match 3" game I have been working on. In the near future I still plan on releasing Android versions of some of my other titles once some issues with the controls have been resolved.
Development Details (for those who may be curious)
- Built using Unity 2017.1
- There are only 9 unique classes in this game, making it the game with the smallest codebase I have made on Itch
- Asset Bundles are used to separate project parts and for dynamic loading
- Created with the TemplateGame library I made that I use for all my games
- First game I finished with a new system for content data using scriptable objects and code generation
- Prototype of the game took 1/3 of time, content took 1/4 of the time and polishing and ironing out features and bugs took the rest
Get Quick Word Search
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.