Cube Tiers 2
A downloadable game for Windows
Voxel based adventure game based on the original Cube Tiers. This version has a new look, is more research focused and has a newer better code base powering it. Craft items, research tiers of technology, mine rare minerals, explore and have fun! I am making this game solely for PC and will be providing updates to get this from a development version to finished game.
- 1) Carefree - This game mode has no monsters and lets you play the game at a laid back pace. In addition you get some extra starting supplies.
- 2) Normal - Normal game mode has monsters you can fight and weapons you can craft. In Normal you only start with a torch to help light your way.
- 3) Developer - Break all the rules and play as a Developer. You get access to cheats that let you unlock research and get all the items you want. Great for being creative!
Aim with the mouse and move with WASD or the Arrow Keys. Space to jump, Shift to run. Click and hold on a cube to mine it (with a tool selected). Click to place a cube you are holding. Press E to open your inventory, R to open your research and H to open the helpful Cubeopedia. Press Esc to access the menu, Click the gears in the menu to change settings, such as these hotkeys. You can also change the colour scheme in the settings, to colour the user interface to your liking.
I plan for the game to have multiplayer but that might have to wait until further in the development cycle. The original game had multiplayer (stuck in beta) so a lot of the framework is already there. I want to get modding to a good place first and rewire some the networking features before I release a multiplayer version.
- More varied world (biomes, towns, ...)
- Modding to allow new cubes, items, and interactions to the game
- Mechanical and electrical systems
- More monsters and friendly npcs
- Better combat and player attribute system
- Suggestions from the community, so please suggest away!
|Published||Dec 04, 2017|
|Tags||3D, blocks, Crafting, Exploration, First-Person, Moddable, Open World, Procedural Generation, Voxel|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Configurable controls|
Click download now to get access to the following files: